Based on our Human Resources policy, we operate with the intention of creating happy employees who are instilled with Anova’s values. To this end:
- We employ human resources that share our values and that support our corporate culture.
- We analyze the training needs of our employees in line with their personal goals and objectives and those of our company, and support their continuous learning and development.
- We listen to feedback to ensure employee satisfaction, and carry out evaluation surveys twice a year with the goal of improving ourselves based on the results.
- We adopt a transparent management approach, and have created an environment in which our employees are at liberty to share their views and opinions.
- We have fun while we work, organising games with prizes and social events.
- Our company employs a 40-hour semi-flextime working system.
- Postgraduate studies are supported with compensatory rewards.
- Salaries are based on job evaluations, and are updated based on the results of sector salary searches.
- A meal card is provided for lunch, and support is provided for transportation to and from work.
- A variety of supports are available for such events as marriage, birth, long working hours, etc.
- The annual leave policy is based on the current labor law.
Our human resources are the most valuable contributors to the creation and maintenance of a happy working environment in our company.
If you would like to work with us, you can apply to our open positions on Kariyer.net and/or LinkedIn, or you can make a general application by writing directly to the department in which you want to work, attaching your resume, to email@example.com
All applications will be registered on our database and you will be contacted if a suitable position opens.
Your applications are assessed in accordance with the confidentiality principle and priority for open positions is given to company employees.